Sunday 11 April 2010

Oh dear, I'm a bad, bad blogger

I've been a very naughty blogger for the last while.  No posts in 4 months, I'm sorry.

I haven't been doing a great deal of crafty stuff in those four months.  Real life took over a bit LOL.  The Boy has started playschool and is loving it.  I've gone on a bit of a fitness drive.  I got myself a little bike with a basket on the front and a child seat on the back (will have to get a picture of the set up), so I've been cycling a lot with The Boy, I've also joined The National Aquatic Centre, so me and The Boy have been going there a couple of times a week, and finally I've started The Couch to 5k Running Plan.  Still on week 1, but it's a really excellent way to get started if you're interested in jogging at all, it starts out slow and builds up.  I really surprised myself, I've never ran before in my life and on my first day there I was out jogging!


The Blokey has also started up his own little blog recently, Beer 'n' Victuals, a food and homebrewing blog.  Have a look ;)

That's about all for now with my little update.  I will be a better blogger from now on LOL.....Promise.